How long have you been practicing yoga and where do you usually practice?

I'm honored to share the magic & truth of yoga, to remind people of their innate Divinity and to spark their own enthusiasm. I have been a devoted practitioner for the last five years.

I'm infinitely grateful to the lineage of brilliant teachers that continue to inspire me. My first certification was in Boston 2006 with master teacher Ana Forrest. I have a background in dance, which has led me to Brazil in 2004. I studied three months with the world-renowned DIDA school of Afro-Brazilian dance. This whole journey began many years ago in 1999 when I began my Holistic Health Practitioner program in Northern California with wonderful teachers Gayna Uretsky and Paul Pitchford. I have been blessed to practice on the mountain side retreat Verana, Amansala, Maya Tulum and in the urban environment , Back Bay Yoga , Jivamuhkti , Laughing Lotus and Mala Yoga.