What makes your practice spiritual?

"Stop the words now. Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out." -Rumi

Throughout my life I have gone searching for a connection to a higher power.
I sought out teachers like Thicht Naht Hahn for retreats , he opened up my meditation practice.He showed me it doesn't need to be in front of a wall as in Zen Buddhism , you can do it anywhere.In my high school and college years I utilized dance as an outlet and we practised yoga before classes. When I realized later on that my yoga practise was assisting me in clearing my mind that I had one of those ah-hah moments. Yoga paves the way for me to access my stillness and to have deeper discussions with my spirit. When I come to the mat and begin my pranayama through repetition my body enters a state of Samadhi. I become lighter and have been known to smile often.